Friday 5 August 2011

An Introduction to Red Pandas...And the Dangers of Rabies

Welcome to Red Pand and Me!
The names kind of weird, now that I think about it...
But let me introduce myself. Im Mimz. Im kind of young, but not really. Im SUPER tall. Like the Incredible Hulk but im less green. I hope... So to clarify for you simple people, this is a red panda:
It is an animal. It is cute. And RED!! WAOW! It sleeps all the time, and eats the rest of the time. Some time might be spent going to the bathroom, but im no expert of red pandas.
Are there people that specialize in Red Pandas? Do they just watch them, pee, poop, eat, and sleep??
Must be a sweet job. Thats it. Im not going to save little kids in war damaged countries. I am going to watch Red Pandas and document them. FOR ever. What fun! Ill have my special hat:
It looks like i jus went on the net and got a picture of a random hat. Well, I did, but thats beside the point. It would look cool on my Red Panda watching sessions. Anyways, ill also have a sandwich. And the tomato will fall out of my sandwich. And the Red Panda will look at me, with his deep, soulful eyes and say:

Feed me. I am hungry. And adorable, even while picking my nose with my tongue. Feed me. Ignore all the signs that say " Do NOT feed the animals" because, even though I might go feral and attack you and give you rabies and then you will have to get needles and you will DIE im too adorable to resist.
give in.

And I will be remembered as the Girl-Who-Gave-The-Crazy-Cute-Rabid-Red-Panda a piece of tomato and died from a needle-y death.
Well

2 comments:

  1. XD LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I plan to keep writing for FUN! no more whining!
    Love,
    Mimz

    ReplyDelete