Saturday 6 August 2011

Whiteout-The Only Way to Solve Problems

Whiteout has mystical properties. Got a problem? Just white out it from your brain! Called your teacher "mom" again? No problem! Just white it out! Did you scream to your crush that you loved him, instead of telling him about the bomb he was going to eat? You guessed it, white it out!
That's my anwser to everything. I just shot my mother. No problem, just use white out!
This is how it usually goes when someone asks me for advice:
Person: Mimz! Mimz! *pant pant*you've got to help me!
Me: *stops writing the greatest novel in the world that will probably end world famine/war/cats* What's wrong?
Person: I'm so embarassed!
Me: *sigh* What happened?
Person: So I was walking to class, when I noticed a cute little puppy dog...
Me: What? There was a puppy in school?
Person:...So, anyway, I picked up the puppy and kept walking, when I heard someone calling out after me..
Me: They're probably wondering WHY THE HECK you had a DOG at school!
Person:...So I thought they were going to congradulate me on saving a puppy, so I turned around and they took the puppy out of my arms.
Me: * Wow face*
Person: And one of the boys said " You took my dog!"
Me: *Pufferfish Face* What? This is way to confusing. Why did HE have a dog at school anyway? What school do you go to? Do I even KNOW  you?
Person: *Ignoring Me* So what do I do? Im soo embarassed
Me: Well I could give you, good sound advice, that will make you feel less embarassed,
Person: *excited face*
Me: Or I could give you a totally crap anwser that does nothing to help you!
Person: Ha ha, you're soo funny. What's the good advice?
Me: Use white out

That's what happens. Why do people even ask me this stuff? Do I LOOK helpful? Oh god, I have the face of an airline host! CRAP! They look so FRIENDLY! * Pufferfish Face*
Mimz

<script type="text/javascript">
  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-24988706-1']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
  })();
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment